Your PDF Download
Somebody Stole My Cow! - Templates For Making Puppets
Your students can put on their own stick puppet show for "Somebody Stole My Cow!" (from Music K-8, Vol. 21, No. 5) using these templates. It's easy! Download the templates, print them, and follow these simple instructions:
- Have your students color their puppets.
- Cut out the bodies and arms of the puppets, and tape the arms to the bodies.
- Color, cut out, and tape the hair on the choir puppets, if desired.
- Tape tongue depressors to the backs of the puppets.
- Optional extra silly fun: Add googly eyes to the puppets.
Don't miss our Somebody Stole My Cow! music video, created by Kristyn Johnson.
We strongly recommend downloading the PDF and viewing it in Adobe Acrobat Reader, rather than viewing it in your browser window.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
These downloads are intended for use by teachers in their classrooms and for performances. Commercial use of any songs, images, or documents in the Downloads section or any other section of MusicK8.com is expressly forbidden. All songs and images are Copyright ©1997-2023 Plank Road Publishing, Inc.