Broadway Jr. - Oliver! Junior
Oliver! Junior - Consider yourself at home with Oliver! Junior, the Broadway Junior version of Lionel Bart's classic musical based on Charles Dickens' novel, Oliver Twist. The Tony® and Olivier® Award-winning show is one of the few musicals to win an Academy Award® for Best Picture and is widely hailed as a true theatrical masterpiece by actors and audience members alike. Oliver! Junior is full of classic songs like "Consider Yourself," "Food Glorious Food," and "Oom-Pah-Pah," and perfectly showcases the talents of a large ensemble cast. Cast: 26 roles, plus ensemble.
The Broadway Junior Collection provides educators the opportunity to present authorized young performers' editions of the best Broadway musicals ever produced. The musicals in this series have been tailored to the needs of young performers and the resources available to schools and educators. These are author-approved, condensed versions (60-70 minutes) which preserve the spirit and essence of the original, while eliminating elaborate production elements which may be beyond the physical and financial capabilities of most schools.
Even if you have never directed a show in your life, Broadway Junior makes it easy and fun! With the comprehensive ShowKit, you will have everything you need for creating a Broadway Junior experience in your school. This kit includes:
- 30 Actor Scripts
- 1 Piano/Vocal Score
- 1 Director's Guide
- Online access to:
- Performance/Accompaniment Tracks
- Digital Choreography Videos
- Digital Resources (audition materials, customizable press release, program, and other templates)
- Digital Family Matters Booklets (a parent's guide to the rehearsal and performance process with tips on supporting their student performers.)
- ShowKits can be licensed ONLY to accredited schools through 9th grade.
- Mention the school where the ShowKit is to be performed in the notes section during checkout.
- Include a valid shipping e-mail address during checkout so the license and download links can be e-mailed to you.
- Please allow 1 – 2 weeks to receive the license via e-mail.
- You will receive the ShowKit 1 - 2 weeks after you return the signed license.
- If you're in a hurry to start teaching this, you may want to consider ordering the audio sampler for a head-start.
- You will receive a series of e-mails from MTI with coded links to access your various digital components. Be sure to keep these e-mails.
- The Dramatic Performing Rights License will allow your school unlimited performing rights for one year.
- The ShowKit is non-refundable.