Hop Like A Bunny - Presentation Kit
From Plank Road Publishingby Teresa Jennings and Paul Jennings
If you're looking for an easy primary tune you can program for your spring or Easter concert, you've found it! Little kids who are still young enough to appreciate a good hop and wiggle will get a kick out of the chance to demonstrate their bunny moves. When the lyrics say "hop," have your students hop. Likewise when the lyrics refer to wiggling of ears, nose, paws, and toes, let them have at it.
Set in a light swing style, the song is deliberately simple, repetitious, and short. That way it's readily learned, even if you prefer to teach it by rote.
The kit includes a bonus rhythm only mix. (from Music K-8, Vol. 26, No. 4)
Presentation Kits are ideal for virtual or distance learning or for projection in the classroom. Components can be shared with students and parents in Google Classroom and similar platforms. The kits contain:
- MP4 lyric video timed to the embedded full performance track;
- MP4 lyric video timed to the embedded accompaniment track;
- Lyric PowerPoint timed to the embedded full performance track;
- Lyric PowerPoint timed to the embedded accompaniment track;
- PDFs of the piano/vocal score, student part, and lyrics
(Run time: 2:01)
Downloadable PowerPoints w/ embedded performance/