From Plank Road Publishingby Teresa Jennings and Paul Jennings
One of the reasons teachers love Music K-8 magazine is the great music written specifically for elementary and middle school children. In this outstanding collection, we have gathered some of the best songs for primary grades. It includes:
- If I Could Sound Like A Frog - Your students will love imitating their favorite backyard or neighborhood animals with this tune.
- March Of The Leprechauns - This one is not only for St. Patrick's day. It can be used with your younger singers any time of the year.
- Make A Funny Sound - Here's a way to let your students make those funny sounds they make anyway, but in a socially acceptable format. Let your kids be kids with this one.
- Turkey In The Straw - Your students will gobble up our swing version of this well-known song.
- Be My Valentine - Celebrate February 14th with this uncomplicated partner song.
- Monkey Sits By The Coconut Tree - Most youngsters can make funny faces that they are more than happy to show. This song will give them the perfect outlet to do so.
- Dino Rap - Let your students show off their dinosaur knowledge with this clapping, patsching game.
- Echo - This gentle round can very easily be adapted for many different grade levels.
- If I Were... - Here's a perfect tune for a quiet point in class or a program.
- Hello - Here are eight measures of whimsical tune to start your class period with a friendly greeting.
- So Long - How many ways do you know to say good-bye? Let your students show off their linguistic talents with "So Long."
- This Old Man - Our special arrangement is geared towards your youngest students.
- Put Your Hand In My Hand - Here's a sweet, but powerful song about how the power of friendship can overcome differences.
Teacher's Handbook with Reproducible Student Parts & Performance/
Downloadable PDF and Performance/
Both Print and Downloadable. Download is 91.9MB
Hard copy book with downloadable Performance/